Geico: how do they get away with using so many spokespersons at once? and how can each one be the most annoying one?
Basically all the rest of the car insurance commercials: they can't all be true, right? They are apparently all the cheapest? what?
Promos for 'Pretend Time' on Comedy Central: this show looks worse than cancer
Any and all home fragrance products: do women honestly get that excited about a pseudo candle that smells like green tea? I'm so confused
The lady on the Credit Union One commercial who keeps telling me I'll be "financially surprised" at all of the great features of her checking accounts. omg. adverb hell.
And general tv gripes:
Why does my dvr record all the reruns of Modern Family but skipped right over the premiere, even though I have it set for 'new and repeats'??
ANTM: I stopped watching you about 5 cycles ago. Why are all your rerun marathons from before that time?! If I'm going to waste a day with this insipid show the least you could do is give me lame drama that's new to me
When I run out of Firefly, there will be no more.