GSLISing

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

just a library cartoon

Posted by Maggie at 5:13 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: librarianish
Newer Post Older Post Home

about this blog

I have pledged to myself to have more fun, cook more meals, wear fewer hoodies, enjoy the crap out of the #1 LIS program in the country, plan my ideal wedding by 6/25/11, and finish the scarf I started knitting two years ago. So that's what I'll be writing about.

About Me

My photo
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (14)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2010 (28)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ▼  September (6)
      • teevee
      • Learninating
      • just a library cartoon
      • tailgating
      • frozen food forever
      • what a weekend
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (4)
Simple theme. Theme images by blue_baron. Powered by Blogger.