Multiple location changes, a stiff wind, and experimental beer-boiled brats made today's tailgate a little weird, but it takes a lot to overwhelm the joy that goes along with a sunny, seventy-two degree day. Also everyone loved the guacamole I made! Adulthood: 0 Me: 1 (or is it the other way around?)
I love this kind of weather, when you can wear just about anything and be comfortable outside. I saw everything from short shorts and tank tops to jeans, sweatshirts, and boots. I wore my go-to jeans, an Illini tee, my new gray cardigan (which could use a trip through the dryer, or a time machine so I could go buy an M instead of an L), and my thunderbird moccasins. Oh! and the Illini hat Joe gave me as a gift to celebrate getting into GSLIS!
Obviously I didn't go to the game, since football is about 2 and half hours too long.