Wednesday, February 2, 2011

snowpocalypse

Classes at UIUC have been cancelled tomorrow! I'm not sure if the snowmageddon/snowpocalypse nicknames are justified this far south - so far we have a bare three inches of snow topped by and mixed with a dangerous heft of ice - but nothing unmanageable yet. Overnight and tomorrow we're supposed to get more snow, but we'll see if it materializes. Either way, tomorrow is an official snow day!

This will almost certainly be my last snow day ever. Things I'm going to do:
  • sleep in
  • make a big breakfast
  • spend the whole day in my pajamas
  • watch Psych and Arrested Development via Netflix
  • waste time on the internet
  • read "A Clash of Kings"
Things I'm not going to do:
  • go outside
  • even think about using/scraping my car
  • panic
Enjoy your snow day, rest-of-the-midwest. May your electricity be stalwart, your internet unwavering, your snuggies warm, and your morning lazy!