Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Professor Farnsworth: a man after my own heart.


I found this image online and I'm not sure who made it, but it's very cool. It's a quotation from Futurama, perhaps my all time favorite show. I continually deliberate between Futurama, 30 Rock, and Arrested Development for the title of favorite, and back in season two, I'd have put The Office on that list as well. Unfortunately, all I ever wanted from that show was for Jim and Pam to get married and live happily ever after... why keep watching?

tomorrow: traveling to the QC for a long weekend of Christmas shopping, Harry Potter 7.1, turkey and sweet potatoes, leftover turkey and sweet potatoes, Whitey's (do they still have pumpkin?!), quad city restaurants, visits with friends and family, and hopefully a fair bit of relaxation. It doesn't do to have the holidays over-scheduled. I know I can't be the only one who needs some r&r.