The wedding is one month from today, and I still have a phenomenal amount of work to do, yet none of it is the type where I can just roll up my sleeves and sprint to the finish line: it's a marathon. Playing phone tag with people, scheduling and rescheduling meetings, waiting for response cards, writing thank you notes, and handling unexpected last-minute problems. I'll be so ecstatic when it's all over and we are finally married, which is what it's all about anyway!
Wednesday, May 25, 2011
One month to go
I am going to take a break from writing posts indefinitely. But there's always my Flickr page, and Facebook presence, and the Twitter account that I don't use.
The wedding is one month from today, and I still have a phenomenal amount of work to do, yet none of it is the type where I can just roll up my sleeves and sprint to the finish line: it's a marathon. Playing phone tag with people, scheduling and rescheduling meetings, waiting for response cards, writing thank you notes, and handling unexpected last-minute problems. I'll be so ecstatic when it's all over and we are finally married, which is what it's all about anyway!
That is a picture of my June calendar and current to-do list. I better go get on that.
The wedding is one month from today, and I still have a phenomenal amount of work to do, yet none of it is the type where I can just roll up my sleeves and sprint to the finish line: it's a marathon. Playing phone tag with people, scheduling and rescheduling meetings, waiting for response cards, writing thank you notes, and handling unexpected last-minute problems. I'll be so ecstatic when it's all over and we are finally married, which is what it's all about anyway!