The weather this weekend was great! Hopefully we won't have much more cold weather :)
Invitations are going out as soon as I can stuff them! They look really lovely, simple and pretty. To my family and friends: if your name is misspelled, your address wrongly formatted, your 'Ms.' made 'Mrs.' or your 'and' made &, I apologize. Between the 240-some of you, it was quite overwhelming to keep track of. Plus, I had my wonderfully patient, tolerant bridesmaids to help me address the envelopes, and while many hands make light work, too many cooks spoil the broth. It will be a great relief to get them all out of here and off my to-do list! The next thing is to hire a 12-passenger limousine for one hour to get the wedding party from A to B.
The job search is going well enough; it can be discouraging, but I've already found and applied to many more positions than I thought I'd find. Can't wait to find out where I'll be living as a newlywed! Eek!
Don't forget to check on the wedding website and to tell all the other guests about it too! The invitations don't include a map or an accommodations listing, but the website does (along with a schedule, links to our registries, engagement pictures, and plenty of other silly wedding-related things). So tell your friends: http://www.projectwedding.com/ourwedding/joeandmaggie