Monday, October 25, 2010

October is a fun month

We had a great time with the Chrises this weekend, walking, bus-riding, eating, chatting, and relaxing. And thanks to a shopping bag full of food from all of the people in the Quad Cities who pity me, I don't have to cook anything for several days! Thank you everyone. Although, I did get a box of blueberry muffins, which I love, but! I don't own a muffin pan.

Now, I have a few days to put my Halloween costume together, write a paper, and get my life in order before going back to the QC for a wedding on the 30th (no, the costume is not to be worn at the wedding, unfortunately).

This week for class I have to read "Twilight." Yes, people, it's finally happening, and NO, I'm NOT happy about it! I only hope it's terrible in a funny way, and not just a nauseating way.